1. After the session is finished, a cover foil will be placed over the new tattoo.
Leave it on your skin according to the tattoo artist recommendations - preferably overnight.
2. After removing the foil - wash the tattoo with lukewarm water and antibacterial soap.
PROCEDURE FOR DRESSING FRESH TREATMENT:
- Carefully remove the foil and patch
- Make foam in your hands with antibacterial soap and water
- Clean the surface of the fresh tattoo with circular motions until all excess color, blood plasma and grease is gone
- Rinse and dry with a clean paper towel
3. Always wash your fresh tattoo with your hands washed with antibacterial soap. No sponges, brushes or towels. Once you have dried your tattoo, let it breathe for a while.
4. Apply a thin layer of a cream recommended by your tattoo artist after about three days.
5. We recommend washing your frest tattoo one time in the morning and one time in the evening. Avoid long-term contact with water, sunlight and avoid activities such as swimming, gym and various other sports.
6. If you have the opportunity - wear free, airy, clean clothes over the tattoo.
7. After a few days, the tattoo begins to form creases and begins to prick. In no case scratch the tattoo. It could cause the color to fall out of your fresh tattoo or bring infection into it.
If you have any questions, do not be afraid to contact us. We will be happy to advise you.